As you know a great deal of work and effort has been going on behind the scenes to ensure that when we return to the club everything is ship shape and that we continue to weather the financial challenges.
We need to look at new income streams to support the Carlton CC. To this end we have set up a monthly draw that gives the opportunity to win £ 150 and importantly generates funds for our club. We value the support of all our members, we respect that many have continued to pay their memberships fees which is tremendous. We now need you to get behind the monthly draw, join yourself if possible, encourage family members and friends to join. The draw will be limited to just 50 numbers to start with, the first draw will take place on 20th June 2020.
Below are the Monthly Draw rules, the club needs your support, seventeen people have already confirmed their numbers and will be in the first draw, lets get all 50 numbers confirmed.
Carlton Cricket Club Monthly Draw
This is a chance to win up to £150 in a monthly draw. We will be looking to allocate 50 numbers to start with a first draw on 20th June 2020.
- Set up a standing order for £10 per month (or multiples of this if you want more than 1 number) for the 15th of each month.
- You will be assigned a number between 1-50 which you must quote on the reference on your standing order payment along with your name. Requests will be taken on number preference but will be on a first come first served basis and only.
- If all 50 numbers are allocated and paid then the monthly prize will be £150. If fewer payments are made then the prize will be reduced accordingly.
- The draw for the winner will be on the Saturday following the 15th of each month.
- The winning number will be chosen by use of a random number generator and witnessed by a minimum of 2 people.
- New members will be accepted whenever a number becomes available.
- If the winning number has not been allocated or paid for in that month then the winnings will roll over to the next month.
- Continued non payment for a number will result in the number being allocated to anyone on a waiting list that will be in operation.
- All entrants must be over 18 years of age.
- Payment of winnings will be paid directly into your bank account before the end of the month. We will ask you for details and contact details once you have confirmed setting up of standing order.
- The co-ordinator reserves the right to refuse pay-out if one or more of the rules above are not complied with and their word is final.
Bank details for standing order:
- Account name: Carlton Cricket Club
- Sort Code: 52-30-29
- Account number: 42402026
Standing order reference Your name and number allocated. Eg johnsmith13 (this will be sent to you in a conformation email). FAILURE TO DO THIS MAY MEAN YOU DO NOT GET PAID WINNINGS.